Friday, January 3, 2020

Ferncliff Nursing Home and Short Term Rehab

My room was a private room that I loved and truly appreciated . She was friendly and really cares about "her" residents. The resident liaison, Lisa was there to help with any issues that I needed assistance with.

archcare at ferncliff nursing home and rehabilitation center

I love the care that the staff is providing for my dad who is suffering with dementia. He is in there for rehab and the physical therapist that is working with him is very kind and patient with him. Great accommodations, friendly staff and very helpful and caring. Love the outside views and very close to the town to go on outside trips with family. Very poor communication and poorly run facility.I think big changes are needed so this facility can be where it should be!

Senior Living Communities near Dutchess County, NY

The staff seemed friendly with each other, but rather indifferent toward visitors and residents. I am so sad and angry that this is where my friend will probably spend the rest of her life. Every single staff member that I came across was very nice, courteous, and helpful which impressed me. The physical therapy department is top notch.

The staff at the front desk have also become my friends and always help me if needed. My room is perfect for me and I am able to keep it decorated the way I like it. My sister is at ArchCare at Ferncliff Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center. The main thing is that the people are very caring. The employees seem to get along with one another and they're very caring to the patients.

Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Locations

I've never visited another nursing home so I really don't have much to compare it to which is why I would rate it 4 out of 5. I've heard some really horrible stories about other places like that so I'm pretty sure Ferncliff is one of the better facilities but I don't know for sure. I visited my friend and found this facility to be unbelievably depressing. My friend is young and vibrant, but has a degenerative condition that necessitates around-the-clock care. It sickens me that she is in such an institutional setting with no stimulation, social activities, or decent care. She has complained that her food is routinely stolen.

archcare at ferncliff nursing home and rehabilitation center

And one thing that really disturbed me alot was that every time I came in to see my friend NO ONE ever acknowledged me.. As I observed the non interation with the residents and this was all the time..rarely speaking to them. How they can be in buisness at all is beyond me..

Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act

We are so grateful that he is there and can recommend it whole-heartedly. My mother was a resident of Ferncliff for many years. She had dementia and was always treated with a great deal of love and kindness by the staff. I visited her often and never experienced or saw any of the things mentioned in some of the negative reviews. I always found the nursing staff to be very helpful and they always kept me fully informed of any changes in mom's health. We often sat outside under the trees in the spring and summer as did many of the residents.

My family was faced with an urgent time sensitive decision with very limited availability at nearby nursing homes. We feel blessed that our fate was with Ferncliff. The entire staff has a sincere passion for caring.

I was a resident on the short term rehab unit. The units were very clean, staff was friendly and I had fun with activities. The staff tries to accommodate you as best as possible.

archcare at ferncliff nursing home and rehabilitation center

From admissions to discharge and everything in between i am very happy here. I like to keep to myself which is respected by all. I love the staff in activities including the director and the guest services liaison. They always give me extra puzzles to do , get me newspapers and will talk to me. If I am having a problem, it is immediately fixed.

Services and Amenities of ArchCare at Ferncliff Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center

Their proactive approach to providing care to residents and also sharing information with my family is comforting. We feel at ease knowing Ferncliff is our care giver. About a year and a half ago, my grandmother was put in Ferncliff Nursing Home because she was no longer capable of taking care of herself. It took my family a long time to finally find a place they felt comfortable bringing her and they finally agreed on Ferncliff. I visited her there many times, and even though the reason I was there was depressing, the staff and environment made it seem as pleasant as the conditions would allow. Visiting hours were very accommodating as were the intentions of all the staff members I had the privilege of meeting.

The staff made a difficult situation much more tolerable. I have been to many different rehab facilities and this one has been the best by far. The nurses are great, food is good and the staff tries to accommodate you as best as possible. My mom is a resident here at Ferncliff and i am very pleased with her care.

More Senior Care near Rhinebeck, NY

The staff on 2A, the Rehab floor, was wonderful. I would love to name everyone that took such good care of me, but I know that I would miss someone. So to all the staff ,you know who you are, thankyou for the great care and kindness you showed to me. The Rehab staff,especially Jamie and Lex, as well as a couple others chipping in, were my guardian Angel's of movement and walking. If it wasn't for their dedication, expertise, and encouragement I would still be here for another month or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Bridesmaid Hairstyles for Any Wedding Theme or Dress Code

Table Of Content #8: Bohemian-Inspired Dark Long Braided Hairdo Side-Pinned Locks Simple Wedding Hairstyles Down A High-Shine Bun Plan your ...