Friday, January 3, 2020

ArchCare at Ferncliff Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center 50 Reviews

The staff have been very good to me and friendly. They have also made many accommodations for me which I am very thankful for. Unfortunately being understaffed, appointments being cancelled and not hearing from a doctor after being seen is discouraging. Meals are good but often come to me wrong and have to be changed. All in all I would recommend Ferncliff for the generosity it has shown to me.

archcare at ferncliff nursing home and rehabilitation center

The staffing guidelines are not always met, despite what is written and I know this because I am a retired nurse myself and I've seen it all over the years. The building was constructed in the 70's and has a very institutional look, cold and concrete. The grounds are nice but essentially inaccessible to most residents. Most of the units have that old "urine" smell in places but housekeeping does their best.

Fork lifter in the distribution center, Pfleiderer AG factory at the headquarters in Neumarkt, Upper Palatinate, Bavaria

The food is good and I like that I could chose what I can eat. Activities are really good and go to almost all of them. I would like to thank the staff at Ferncliff for their kind and professional care. It was a team effort from every department.

archcare at ferncliff nursing home and rehabilitation center

I did receive a sympathy card in the mail. I have been a resident at The Center for Healing and I am very impressed with the physical therapy department. They are an excellent team with a lot of patience and understanding. The nursing staff were also very professional and patient . This is a very clean facility, friendly faces and great care. I have a loved one at this facility and compared to other places,Ferncliff is the best for the care.

Ferncliff Nursing Home and Short Term Rehab

Come visit us and experience first-hand the true meaning of caring. Everyone in the facility, including patients, residents, visitors and staff, should wear a mask while they’re in the building. Masks help limit the spread of germs from people who are sick with COVID-19 but don’t show symptoms, like coughing or fever. I have been a resident at Ferncliff for a few months. It has been a blessing for me to be able to stay in this facility and also very humbling.

archcare at ferncliff nursing home and rehabilitation center

My social worker was wonderful and made life that much easier for me. On the down side, the food was not great and it takes some time before your correct dietary menu comes. Some aides are not very friendly and I heard too many times that "there's not enough staff". Other then that, the people that I did meet and liked went above and beyond for me and I also made some new friends including my roommate.

Reviews of ArchCare at Ferncliff Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center

To whomever needs to Rehab, I pray for you to have a fast recovery in a caring place with excellent Rehab and Nursing staff like I was blessed to have. One of our brothers has now been resident at Ferncliff for seven months in the new Memory Care Unit. It has turned out to be just about the perfect placement for him.

archcare at ferncliff nursing home and rehabilitation center

It was because of the excellent care he received that he was able to walk again and come home. We hope that he will never need permanent placement but if he ever does he will definitely be returning. The information contained on this ArchCare website is provided as a community service. It is provided as an educational resource and should not take the place of the advice and recommendations of your personal physician. If you have or suspect you have a health problem, please visit a healthcare professional.

More Senior Care near Rhinebeck, NY

My sister is at Archcare at Ferncliff, but it's so sad because it's too far from our family. It's clean, but sometimes it smells really bad. The nurses seemed very nice and sweet, but I feel they could provide better care.

archcare at ferncliff nursing home and rehabilitation center

I've never visited another nursing home so I really don't have much to compare it to which is why I would rate it 4 out of 5. I've heard some really horrible stories about other places like that so I'm pretty sure Ferncliff is one of the better facilities but I don't know for sure. I visited my friend and found this facility to be unbelievably depressing. My friend is young and vibrant, but has a degenerative condition that necessitates around-the-clock care. It sickens me that she is in such an institutional setting with no stimulation, social activities, or decent care. She has complained that her food is routinely stolen.

About ArchCare at Ferncliff Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center

I have been visiting this facility to see my husband for quite a few months. It is very clean and the staff are all very kind and thoughtful. My husband loves the activities and also made some friends along the way. This is not the first time I have been at this facility. When I was asked where I wanted to go for rehab I immediately said Ferncliff! Everyone here is wonderful and caring, they make you feel like you are at home and part of their family.

archcare at ferncliff nursing home and rehabilitation center

I was a resident on the short term rehab unit. The units were very clean, staff was friendly and I had fun with activities. The staff tries to accommodate you as best as possible.

The facility is very clean and I do enjoy the beautiful outside we have. My dad is a resident here and I am beyond happy with the facility. Activities makes his days go by faster and he made some nice friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Bridesmaid Hairstyles for Any Wedding Theme or Dress Code

Table Of Content #8: Bohemian-Inspired Dark Long Braided Hairdo Side-Pinned Locks Simple Wedding Hairstyles Down A High-Shine Bun Plan your ...